Module 4 – Driver CPC Practical Test
Module 4 is a practical test focussing on vehicle safety which was developedwith the support and advice of the industry. In this ½ hour test you will be requiredto demonstrate your knowledge and ability in the areas listed below:
• Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
• Security of the vehicle and contents
• Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
• Ability to assess emergency situations
• Ability to prevent physical risk
• Demonstrate your ability through a physical, walk round vehicle safety check
LGV tests may also use a piece of equipment which will allow you to demonstrate your ability to secure loads.
The test consists of 5 topic areas which cover the Driver CPC syllabus and in order to pass the candidate has to score 15 out of a possible 20 points in each topic area (75%) and an overall score of 80%.
Click on the link to download the official JAUPT guide.
Please contact us for latest prices and available training dates.