Designed for: experienced operators and candidates with little or no previous experience.
Course Objective: On completion of the course, the candidate will be expected to have attained a level of operating skill, which will comply with the standard laid down in accordance with the HSE approved code of practice L117.
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- Approved code of practice
- Principles of lifting
- Battery care
- Stability factors
- Principles of the fork truck
- Steering operations (forward and reverse)
- Steering operations (confined/open areas)
- Picking up, putting down, transporting pallets / loads
- Stacking and de-stacking loads at various heights
- Theoretical and practical Test
Duration: 1 to 3 days dependent on experience.
Certification: National or In-house certificate available
Please contact us for available course dates and latest prices