Banksman training ensures that an organisation meets its legal requirements and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
- The safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- Identification of areas of danger within sites
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated, using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
What are the benefits?
- This course will raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing
- Learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in this manoeuvre
Who should attend?
Any person responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring, loading and unloading of vehicles.
The actual duration of this course is half a day.
Please contact us for latest prices and course dates.